How to get there?
1. By Public Transportation ( Bus and Ferry):
- You can take a Ceres bus from Cebu North Bus Terminal (Near SM City Cebu) going to Hagnaya (San Remigio) Travel time is 3-4 hours fare is around Php 160 - 200 for air-conditioned bus. The bus will direct you to HAGNAYA port where you will ride a Ferry going to Santa Fe (Bantayan Island) travel time is 1 hour fare is Php 170. From Santa Fe port you can easily hire a motorbike or tricycle going to Santa Fe Airport (dropzone) travel time is only 10min and fare is Php50.
2. By Rent a Car/Taxi and Ferry:
-If you want a private trip. We can pick you up in Mactan Int'l Airport or within Metro Cebu going to HAGNAYA PORT. Travel time is 2-3 hours plus 1 hour for the ferry going to Santa Fe. Then we will fetch you from Santa Fe port going to the Dropzone.
For 1-3 person = 2500 Php (Vios Taxi or Hyundai Accent)
one way not including ferry fare.
For 4-10 persons = 4000 Php (Toyota Hi-Ace Van)
one way not including ferry fare.
* If you wish to return to Cebu City the same day of your jump, the driver can wait you at Hagnaya Port for a minimal waiting fee. Rate same as above.
* Ferry Schedule is from 3am - 5pm only with every hour interval. You must leave Cebu City not later than 1pm to catch the last trip of Ferry in Hagnaya Port.
* Guests who are traveling from outside Cebu areas please make sure when you book your flight going to Cebu it is in the morning (5am-10am are advisable) in order to travel directly to Bantayan Island after arriving in Cebu Int'l Airport to avoid spending another night in Cebu City.
3. By Airplane:
- For faster, hassle free and convenient travel, there's a direct flight from Mactan-Cebu Airport going to Bantayan Island (Santa Fe) Airport & vice versa using 4-6 seater Cessna planes. Flight time is 35-45 minutes. Boarding from Cebu is in General Aviation Area (opposite side of the Mactan Int'l Airport Terminal), Lapu-lapu City.
Chartered Flight = 15,000 Php (up to 3 persons)
25,000 Php (up to 5 persons)
All our jumps meet the highest standards for safety. With a certified USPA Tandem instructor, uses the most modern equipment in the market today, have our planes and gear checked by a third-party inspector.
When you go for a skydiving adventure at SKYDIVE GREATER CEBU SKYDIVING CENTER, you become part of our family. We want you to be happy with every part of the experience, from when you sign up to when you meet land again. It's our goal to make sure every moment is the thrill of a lifetime.
Skydiving is an extreme adventure, one that many people add to their "bucket lists." When you take a jump with us, we're helping you accomplish a goal -- whether it's overcoming a fear or taking an item off that list. We'll help coach you to achieve your goal, but we'll never pressure you to do something beyond your comfort zone. It's safe to test your limits with us. We'll keep you safe.
If you've completed your Tandem Skydive and want more, we now offer training for Accelerated Freefall (AFF) This method will allow you to become a United States Parachute Association (USPA) Licensed Skydiver.
Want a little support on your skydiving journey? Take a tandem dive with one of our certified tandem instructors and enjoy the thrill of a lifetime.
Explore the world -- and test your own limits -- in a way like nothing else. It'll be the most amazing moments of your entire life.
At SKYDIVE GREATER CEBU SKYDIVING CENTER, we're all thrill-seekers. And, as far as we're concerned, nothing beats the rush you get from throwing yourself out of a soaring plane! If you're anything like us, after your first jump, you'll be hooked. Whether you're interested in just a tandem jump, or getting your solo cert, we're where you want to be.
Skydive Greater Cebu is an affiliate dropzone of Skydive Greater Kankakee, Illinois. Chief instructor is Brad Vancina a certified USPA Tandem, AFF instructor and S&TA (Safety and Training Advisor) with over 17,000 skydives on his belt. Our drop zone is located at Santa Fe Airport, Santa Fe (Bantayan Island), Cebu.
We don't have our own airplanes, we leased it in our third party contractor including its maintenance and operation.
* Tandem Skydive:
-Additional P1,000 for Beach landing
Pre-register for our next season to start on November 24th, 2016 and get 3000 PHP discount on the total package.
Schedule of Next Season
Nov. 24, '16 - July 30, 2017
9:00am - 5:00pm
(Friday - Sunday)
Check our partner resorts/hotel in Bantayan, Island (Sta. Fe Beach Club, Ogtong Cave resort and Kota Beach Resort). You'll get discount on rooms when you stay at these resorts while you are in the Island. Just mention that you're for the skydiving event.
+63 932 541 2954
+63 932 4336 282
Kota Beach Resort
+63 948 7993 787
A Tandem Skydive involves a student skydiver harnessed to a Tandem Instructor. Our team is not only dedicated to giving you the thrill of a lifetime, but we strive to teach you the basic fundamentals of skydiving (exit, free fall, piloting the canopy, and landing). We hope that you will walk away with excitement in your eyes and the desire to return for more! Skydive Greater Cebu offers the best Tandem Skydive experience at the cheapest prices!
Nothing's going to impress your Facebook friends more than photos of you (and two dozen of your closest friends) skydiving!