A Tandem Skydive is a fun, safe way to experience the thrill of skydiving!
Skydive Cebu and Siquijor offers a personalized experience in a relaxed environment with the best Tandem Instructors in the industry. A Tandem Skydive involves a student harnessed to a Tandem Instructor. Our team is not only dedicated to giving you the thrill of a lifetime, but we strive to teach you the basic fundamentals of skydiving (exiting the plane, free fall, piloting the canopy, and landing). We hope that you will walk away with excitement in your eyes and the desire to return for more!
What to know on your first Tandem Skydive?
- You will have a 15-20 minutes instructional class with your instructor.
- Your skydive includes hand cam captured photos and videos (raw and basic edited copies) please bring at-least 4GB of storage device (USB) for your copies.
- Optional third person footage is possible depending on the availability of another camera flyer for an extra charge of 5,000php.
- Enjoy a beautiful canopy descent overlooking the breath taking views of Siquijor and Bantayan Island.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and a good pair of shoes here.
- All of our Tandem Instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association (USPA).
Tandem Skydive requirement
1. What is the age requirement?
You must be 18 years of age or older (regardless of parental consent), there are no exceptions to this rule. You must bring a valid photo ID that states your age (drivers license, state ID, or passport), we will retain a copy for our records.
2. What is the weight requirement?
For equipment and safety purposes, there’s a weight limit of 250 lbs or 114kg. Over 200 lbs there’s an extra charge of 2000php. Anyone over 100kg – 114kg will need approval from the instructor onsite. Although it is rare, there may also be circumstances where a person is too small for the harness to fit properly. Weight will be verified on-site and our Instructors will make the final determination to ensure the safety of our customers.
3. Are there any physical requirements?
As with any sport, the better shape you are in, the easier it will be. If you have any special medical concerns, please contact your doctor.